Friday, June 5, 2009

Dieting

Dieting is the practice of eating (and drinking) in a regulated fashion to achieve a particular, short-term objective.

This is distinct from the more basic concept of "diet," which addresses the longer-term and more generic habit of nutritional consumption.
For example, a vegan eats a diet completely without animal products, including milk; but while this is a diet, it is not "dieting." The most common objective of dieting is loss of excess body fat.

Some dieting is prescribed to achieve particular medical objectives, such as sodium-free diets, bland diets and soft food diets, while some dieting is actually designed to increase body fat and/or muscle weight gain..
For more information about the topic Dieting, read the full article at Wikipedia.org, or see the following related articles:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

I\/I 3 I\/I @ I\I I\/I 3 I) I C I I\I © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner